Arts for LA is powered by people like you who believe in the power of arts and culture to transform lives, bring together neighborhoods, and make Los Angeles County a dynamic and rewarding place to live, work, and play.
Membership in Arts for LA is an investment in a healthy, prosperous, and vibrant future for Los Angeles. Our advocacy network is 51,000 strong - and growing.
For the price of a cup of coffee ($2.00 per month) we work to have:
- equal access to arts
- diverse voices
- arts education
- public funding of the arts
Will you consider becoming a Contributing Member?
Contributing Members, who donate $25 or more ($2 a month), will have access to insider benefits and special perks throughout the year, including:
- A button with the Arts for LA logo. Pin it to your jacket and use it as a way to share the power of the arts with others.
- Periodic contests and giveaways for tickets to cultural events and other cool swag.
- Regular email updates from the Arts for LA team with opportunities to take action, volunteer, and make a difference in your community.
- A voice in Southern California, Sacramento, and Washington, D.C.
Premium Members, who donate $50 or more, will have access to all of the above benefits, as well as a limited edition tote-bag, declaring yourself as an arts advocate.
Sustaining Members, who donate $100 or more, will have access to all of the above benefits, as well as one free ticket to the annual LA Convergence.
All member merchandise can be redeemed in person at Arts for LA events! If you are unable to attend an event, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your merchandise.
Adding your voice to our growing network will strengthen Arts for LA, as it works to promote policies that uphold these values:
- Every resident deserves access to a variety of arts and cultural experiences, both in the major arts institutions and in neighborhood cultural centers and programs.
- Arts education is central to the development of all children and to ongoing creative engagement for people of all ages.
- Artists and arts organizations require a social environment that values and supports their contributions and encourages excellence.
- The breadth, depth, and diversity of artistic and cultural life are critical measures of the vitality of Los Angeles.
Arts for LA envisions the greater Los Angeles region as one in which government, education, business and residents value, support and fully integrate the arts—in all their diversity—into the fabric of civic life.
Become a Member Organization
Arts for LA works hard to ensure that the arts and culture are seen as absolutely critical to the health of the region. Arts organizations, businesses, foundations, and other institutions play a major role in helping realize that goal. As a Member Organization, you are part of a high-profile network of organizations invested in building a stronger cultural community.