Arts for LA wants to inspire every arts organization to become a Member Organization. Will you join our coalition?
Arts for LA works hard to ensure that the arts and culture are seen as absolutely critical to the health of the region. Arts organizations, businesses, foundations, and other institutions play a major role in helping realize that goal. As a Member Organization, you are part of a high-profile network of organizations invested in building a stronger cultural community.
Benefits of membership include:
- NEW for 2017: a 2-hour advocacy workshop offered twice a year, free for your staff members
- Trusted information about policies affecting the arts at the local, state, and federal level
- Invitations to civic engagement opportunities throughout the year
- Free tickets to the annual LA Convergence (number based on amount of dues, which are based on budget size)
- Recognition by name and logo on Arts for LA’s website
- Social media recognition upon membership renewal (Facebook: 11,000; Twitter: 31,000)
Suggested membership dues are based on an organization’s budget size. All contributions – regardless of amount – are appreciated as they help communicate to funders and the public the broad support Arts for LA has from the arts and culture community.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Member Organization or help in determining an appropriate level of dues, please call us at 213-225-7524 or email email@example.com.
Organization Budget Size
|Over $2 million||$2,500|
|$1 million - $2 million||$1,000|
|$750,000 - $1 million||$750|
|$500,000 - $750,000||$500|
|$250,000 - $500,000||$250|
|$100,000 - $250,000||$125|
|Up to $100,000||Contact Us|